Monday, November 21, 2016

Fear or Faith it's your choice



Fear or Faith it's your choice

In need of prayer - stop here! 
My meditation this week is on this particular mindset or belief. I realized without risk there is no reason for faith. Without fear there is no reason for faith. So how do you decide to choose faith? For me personally it comes down to my belief that my God is bigger than any fear I may have. What are the fears I deal with; rejection is big - come on I am a realtor and things people say to realtors are just amazing! Its almost as if we aren't people right? Maybe we aren't and I just haven't realized it yet! Then of course there is the general thought process of I am not good enough and I have to set it aside, that comes from the enemy! So know matter where I am in life and what is happening I just need to remember my God is small, if I am allowing my fears to outweigh His mighty power. So I choose today faith because my God is bigger than any fear out there! 

What do you choose?

Be blessed and bless someone else,
Lori Alvarez  



No comments:

Post a Comment