Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Blue Skies even on a Gloomy day!

You know it's when of those days, the moment you believe that exact thought! In a jet plane on the way home from yet another blessed opportunity. We were just pushing through some very bumpy clouds, my stomach and head said just hold on Lori we are almost on the other side. Just as I believed to be on the other side of those gloomy clouds, rain, turbulence, and rumbling dark skies is gorgeous, blue, fluffy white clouds!

In that moment of arrival - I got it no matter the circumstances I just need to hold on and push through. How many of us get that and do that? I have been in this very what I feel has been a stagnant place in the last few months or so. That place of just sitting in one place not making any progress, a place I do not enjoy. Then I realize what the heck I am moving forward and on my way to we're God has me to be! I must step out in faith and grow like He has planned for me in all I do! I must walk in faith and not get stuck in fear. Imagine just sitting in those dark cloudy skies and never pushing through to see the beautiful skies he has for us on the other side. I would have never experienced that if I hadn't just pushed through. The pilot and staff all did their part and I did mine mentally we are almost there Lori! There it was clarity and magnificence! Don't ever stop you just don't know what's on the other side. You just don't know how far out you are. Our mighty God he does know just where we are and will bring us there if we are willing! So are you willing? Just imagine it......

Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment