Monday, February 11, 2013

Never Stop Dreaming!

You know when you are growing up and your only desire is to be loved! Well that's me the little girl who always wanted to be loved by everyone, and just never seemed to happen! So the best way to share my heart was through my writing! I wrote many different types of notes; love, my idea of poetry, sad ones too! Then as I matured I had the opportunity to write on the school newspaper! Became the features editor of the knights banner! Onto college and wrote a bit there and then life changed! So off and on after a few babies and through a few pregnancies wrote a little more. Now I am back and excited to be back into my journaling and these what they call blogging! So excited to share this experience with my amazing son Nolan Alvarez. I hope he enjoys it as much as I want him to share in this experience! Check out my babies blog at Nolan's Nifty Notes! Until the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment